Systran 7 Premium Translator, English World Pack, 50-Users License
Translation Software for Windows English to/from Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
© SYSTRAN S.A.
If you find a lower price anywhere else on a new identical item, just show us the lower price when you buy the item and we will match the price.
We don't price match items sold on auction sites.
Order Processing Times
All orders received Monday through Friday are processed within 24-48 hours.
All orders received Friday afternoon, or any time on Saturday or Sunday are processed within 48-72 hours.
The package includes a Systran Premium Translator CD, Manual, and licensing for 50 users.
By purchasing 50-Users License package you can install the software on 50(FIFTY) computers, using just one CD.
SYSTRAN Premium Translator is the most powerful translation software available for use on your PC.
Designed for today's professional translator, the Premium product's extensive suite of linguistic and post-editing tools allow you to create and manage multilingual documents and projects to reach the highest possible translation quality.
Support 12 language pairs: English to/from Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
Translate Outlook emails and Microsoft
Office documents in just one click
The SYSTRAN Toolbar translates files in Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint and Outlook emails directly
from Microsoft Office applications while preserving
their original layout.
Translate files or group of files in
Windows folders with PDF format support
Choose multiple files or folder. Right-click to call
the SYSTRAN Quick File Translator to translate all
at the same time. Non protected PDF files are
Surf the Web in your native language
Integrated into Internet Explorer and Firefox, the
SYSTRAN Toolbar lets you surf the Web in your
native language and display the original Web page
next to the translation.
Quick access to the Larousse and
2 applications combined in 1 product. The always
available SYSTRAN Toolbar lets you consult with
alternative meanings of selected words and
Use 20 specialized dictionaries for
Easily translate documents that are contextspecific
with the 20 specialized dictionaries.
Create personalized semantic domains
Create personalized semantic domains in addition
to the 20 predefined domains. Apply personalized
domains to your terminology and activate them in
your translation profiles and manage them for
Take advantage of a highly intuitive tool
The SYSTRAN Toolbar automatically detects the
source language of the text you want to translate.
Just choose the target language and click the
button to translate!
Create your own dictionaries
SYSTRAN Dictionary Manager lets you create
User Dictionaries by adding your terminology into
the translation process to reach better quality, and
Manage translation projects
SYSTRAN Translation Project Manager provides
powerful tools for multiple files and various
formats to extract terminologies, save your
translation choices, build personalized
dictionaries, align source and target texts, identify
ambiguous terms, display alternate meanings and
- NEW - Dictionary Lookup provides instant access to SYSTRAN, Larousse and Chambers dictionaries
- Translates text, Web pages, Microsoft Office documents, and Outlook email messages
- Translates directly from Microsoft IE, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- NEW - Translates from Firefox
- Preserves original document layout of translations
- NEW - Displays side-by-side source and target translation within IE and Firefox
- Fluid navigation option enables continuous surfing of a website in the language of your choice
- NEW - Convenient display modes for floating toolbar are hide, flat, and expanded
- NEW - Instantly translates text via the Ctrl +T keyboard shortcut
- NEW - Instantly looks up selected text via the Ctrl +L keyboard shortcut
- NEW - Easy-to-use dropdown menus to select source and target language pairs
- Automatic source language detection
- NEW - Remembers the latest language pair used with the smart source/target selection
- NEW - Automatic translation mode option translates text with just one-click of the Translate button
- Direct access to the SYSTRAN Dictionary Manager to create a new User Dictionary or a new entry
- NEW - Sends your source document or Web page directly to the SYSTRAN Translation Project Manager (STPM)
- Instantly translates PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT, and HTML files with right-click of the mouse
- Translates multiple files within a selected folder
- Lets you to create up to 10 bilingual or multilingual User Dictionaries per language pair with up to 20,000 entries per User Dictionary to improve translation quality
- Lets you to create Normalization Dictionaries with up to 20,000 entries for each dictionary to standardize terminology for consistent translations
- Lets you to create Translation Memories with up to 40,0000 entries of source and target aligned sentences
- Reverses the language direction of an existing User Dictionary to create a new User Dictionary
- Defines the order in which User Dictionaries are applied to translation
- IntuitiveCoding technology automatically analyzes, codes and enriches dictionary entries with linguistic information to improve translation quality
- ExpertCoding technology and Wizard let you review, modify and validate the coding of an entry in a User Dictionary or Normalization Dictionary
- Supports TMX
- Automatically finds and replaces dictionary entries
- Automatically detects and deletes duplicated dictionary entries
- Prints dictionaries
- Imports dictionaries in other file formats: TXT, XLS, and CSV
- Exports dictionaries in TXT file format
- Imports Translation Memories in other formats: TMX, and MultiTerm
- NEW - Exports Translation Memories in TXT, TMX and MultiTerm formats
- Lookup Operators help you simplify your User Dictionary by reducing the number of entries
- Provides a powerful range of features and review tools to help you reach the highest-possible translation quality
- Creates and manages translation projects that involve a single file or multiple documents
- Defines, creates and manages a corpus that is composed of several files, folders or URLs to be translated
- NEW - Translates multiple files in batch mode simultaneously
- NEW - Translates a single file or a corpus based on the selected translation options and displays results in the content pane
- Translation options include Do Not Translate to freezes terms during the translation process
- NEW - Supplies linguistic information and revisions of the source document and the translation results, such as Not Found Words detection, source ambiguity analysis, alternative meanings, statistics, dictionary and Translation Memory matches
- Finds and replaces entries and revisions in the documents
- NEW - Links to SDM to create new dictionary entries and Translation Memories
- NEW - Prints source and target translations of paragraphs and sentences in horizontal or vertical display modes
- NEW - Provides extraction tools for Not Found Words, known and unknown terms which can be added to a User Dictionary
- NEW - Provides powerful Review Tools for Not Found Words, extracted terms, alternative meanings, source ambiguity, sentence and Translation Memory in separate panes
- Integrates STPM within your translation workflow
- NEW - Resolves ambiguity with Translation Choice Files
- 5 Specialized Dictionaries covering 20 Domains enhance translation quality
Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Number of users:
Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (32- or 64-bit OS)
- PC with Intel® Pentium® 1.2 GHz processor, or equivalent AMD® processor, or higher
- Minimum 1GB RAM (Windows XP), 2 GB RAM (higher Windows versions)
- 500 MB available free space + 100 MB per language
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later or Mozilla® Firefox® 2.x or later
- Microsoft® Office® XP, 2003, 2007, or 2010
Licensing of linguistic engines: dictionaries, translation engines, spellcheckers, Internet tools
Multilingual glossaries building based on your company specific terminology
Web Page design and localization services
Quick translation of your personal letters, e-mail messages or business correspondence